Thursday, February 07, 2013

QUESTION # 687: 50 SHADES OF VIAGARA


Dear Useless Men,

At what age do you start contemplating taking Viagara?  Just curious

Pink Steel


Dear Pink Steel,

This is a hard question. In all honesty, I've contemplated taking Viagara as soon as I heard about it! C'mon! What an awesome product!!! I believe women contemplate getting their men to use it as soon as the honeymoon is over ... baaaa-zing!!!!!! Extra EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the obvious reasons to take any medication is by doctors prescription, yada yada yada.  In my case,  when you reach a point in your marriage you worry when "IT" becomes stagnant.  Maybe someone suffering from low self esteem, or ED (the dysfunction, not the husband) may turn on the need, so to speak. Like all things sexual (from harrassment to healing), I feel the right age is when you are emotionally mature enough to use properly.

Of course, taking Viagara when you do this with Lego clearly indicates I'm not ready...



I really like my abs in this one... 

So, I don't think there is a set age where one says, "I WILL use Viagara."  (Remember to consult a doctor and acquire the Viagara from a reputable source.)  I'd hate for you not to get stiffed.))

Sincerely,
One Useless Brother

Follow Useless Advice from Useless Men on Twitter! Friend us on Facebook!

No comments: